The survey result is finally tallied and … thank you for all that has take their time to fill the survey.
I love hearing from you and thank you sooooooo much for the support all this time. hanarupark.com wouldn’t have grown so much if it’s not for you guys and your support.
As promised I already gave out presents for six lucky girls that helped us fill out this survey. You should have received emails from us for your surprise package. Help us tag it on the instagram and tag me using @hanarupark on instagram.
Here are some points from the survey :
- Most of you heard our site from Instagram (82.5%) and several from Anaz’s blog (www.brownplatform.com) (12.5%)
- Quite a lot of you browse and checked our site from Smartphones (60%) and Tablets (12.5%).
- You want me to put more pictures and details on the designs on the shop (30%) and make old designs available again (25%)
- You want me to design and put out more Bag Charms and Hair Accessories items (25% each)
- Your favorite designs are Winter Charlotte (33%) and Aoki collection (19%)
- In my travel you would like to see more Street Fashion (32.5%) photos and Cute Cakes (27.5%)
From these points I can now plan for the Korea trip better and also roll out some new updates on designs and MAYBE release old design 🙂 As time progresses, these inputs will be reconsidered again and again and I will make decisions based on your inputs and the exciting plan I have for hanarupark ahead of time.
A lot of you also posted on the comments that you want to have custom designs made by me. I tried that in the past and it requires soooo much time to make, and sometimes the combination is not to my liking. I am sorry but for now the options for custom designs are pending because I have much to do with all your orders and thinking of new designs. I hope the next designs will be to your liking and you can grab the limited editions one. I will definitely post more pictures as you requested for the details and make better description for the designs. It will take time ^_^ -v
I am going back to Seoul in three weeks for Cherry Blossom ^^ will shoot around Yeouido Park and will try to catch some Street Fashion and more cute cakes. I am sooooo happy that you guys want me to get more cute cakes picture ^^.
Let’s just hope I don’t gain ‘that‘ much weight >_<
Look forward for the update on the hanarupark store and check out the exciting designs and collections coming soon.